Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rocksbox!!!! How does it work and my review

As you may soon realize, I love subscription boxes.  Clothes, jewelry, cookies of the month....anything.  So, when I found a code to get a free month of Rocksbox, I jumped on the chance.  So, how does it work?

You create an account and fill out a style profile.  The fee is $19 a month and they send you three pieces of designer jewelry.   You keep it as long as you please and send back when you want something new.  If you want to purchase (like the earrings in my current shipment...swoon!), then you get the piece at a discount.  You can send back and get more as often as you'd like in the enclosed envelope.

In addition to the style profile, you can add pieces to your wishlist via instagram, which I LOVE!  It's such a fun and easy service.   It also keeps new and interesting pieces floating around in your wardrobe!

 I really loved the pieces, especially the earrings.   I will probably send the ring back after next week, but I have a conference coming up and the necklace will really add an element to the black Stitch Fix dress in the previous post I think!

If you would like a FREE month, click the link and then try this code at checkout  melissabff377 and your first month should be free!!

I hope you enjoyed my review.  Again, I'm working on getting the blog "prettied" up and I'm also on Instagram as SunshineandCoffeeLove!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment