Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hey y'all........

After much thought, I have decided to blog again.   I have blogged on and off for 10 years.  (wow....that just hit me when I figured it up in my head)  I started with the requisite mommy blog and from there moved into a few hobby blogs, a weight loss journey, and now this.  I found that I really missed blogging and I always feel like I have something I need to say!

What is this blog going to be?
That was the question I asked myself over and over.   I discussed with a good friend and my (super awesome) brother and decided that I didn't want to box myself in and wanted it to be many things.   I've always loved doing book reviews, product reviews, current events, food, random stories, etc.  In addition, my brother and I have been looking for a creative outlet to share so he's going to be contributing from time to time.

Who am I?
I am a thirty-something career professional, mom, sister, wife, and crazy person.  I love creativity, reading, wine, beer, food, coffee, travel, fashion (or my version), and talking.  Lots and lots of talking.   My brother is a thirty-ish cop who is into all kinds of things.  He has such an interesting take on life and is absolutely hilarious.   He's the guy everyone loves, especially the two kids lucky enough to call him uncle.

So, sit back with a cup of coffee, vodka, wine....whatever and enjoy.  I can guarantee both my version of hilarity and lots of randomness.  Please let us know you're out there and comment!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment