Friday, January 30, 2015

It's Friday!!

Happy Friday!  This has been a crazy busy week!!

Scandal last night was different but AMAZING!  I am now "Team Olivia"....I'm finding I care less and less if Fitz or Jake win in the end.  This episode blew me away.   I kept waiting for the kidnapping to be just a 10 minute part and someone to save her and move on.  Wow.

How to Get Away with Murder also did not disappoint.   We all knew Sam was the baby daddy, but now we really know.  However, I could have done without seeing the snot run down Annalise's nose.  They can be a little too real with her sometimes.



So, Friday means fun casual outfits, and I'm loving my look today!  The sweater is a clearance find from Old Navy and the blanket scarf is one of my favorite items recently.   I purchased it from Piper Street Shop and I love the versatility!  Jeans are from a clearance sale at Stage Department Store.  I love clearance finds!




The ring is from my Rocksbox as well as the earrings.  I'm so in love with the earrings.  I'm thinking I will keep them.   If you're interested in Rocksbox, I tell you how it works and also have a code for a free month on yesterday's post!
I got a new Ulta catalog in the mail yesterday and I am swooning over some of the palettes in there.  I have a serious new found makeup addiction issue.  I found the best contouring how to on YouTube and have been enjoying trying out some of the tips.  I have even *gasp* worn eye makeup for the past week.  This is totally unheard of for me.  

I'm really hoping for a relaxing weekend of getting crafty and getting my desk area at home organized but also cute.  I will probably be hitting some pinterest projects this weekend for cute inspiration.  I am also excited to shop for White After Labor Day's "Be My Galentine" Instagram Valentine's Exchange.  I got the perfect person and already have tons of ideas of stuff to send!

Hope you have a great one! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment